Efficacy of high concentration ozone in laboratory
The concentration of ozone water produced by ozone water disinfector is 13.23-44.73mg/l. At 5 ℃ – 25 ℃, the half-life of ozone water decreases successively in the range of 150.7 ~ 12.5min. The average fire killing rates of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans in the suspension were 99.99%, 99.95% and 99.90% respectively; The average killing rate of Bacillus subtilis var. niger spores was 99.99%. The average killing rates of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans on the carrier were 99.92%, 99.95% and 98.75%, respectively; The average killing rate of Bacillus subtilis var. niger spores was 99.95%. Conclusion ozone water with a concentration of 44.73 mg / l can be prepared by ozone water disinfector; This ozone water decomposes rapidly at room temperature; 13.73mg/l and 16.58mg/l ozone water had strong killing effects on bacterial propagules, fungi and bacterial spores in suspension and carrier, respectively.
Sterilization For Experiment
Decolorization And Oxidation Experiment
After years of market testing, the products have stable quality, high evaluation and high market share.
The company has rich experience in project implementation and participation for several years, and has rich industry experience in production, transportation, installation and after-sales
The company has good after-sales service, product and personnel training and long-term technical support, so that customers have no worries
- R & D develops independently, upgrades and innovates quickly
- Stable processing technology, high precision and small error
- Modular installation, more efficient equipment maintenance and repair without mutual influence
- The product material is safe and durable with long service life
- The equipment uses frequency conversion and high voltage, which makes the output higher and more stable.
- Container modularization, more convenient and stable transportation and installation.
- The equipment has small volume, small occupied area, mature technology and better price
- Efficient power control system, saving energy by 50%
- Online real-time data monitoring is available to reduce personnel costs
Citypower Ozone Generator Technology
As a special water, electricity, and gas integrated equipment, the ozone generator usually includes six parts: PLC control system, power supply system, air source system, cooling water system, dosing system and discharge body. The dosing system is based on different applications. There are different designs and requirements. The ozone generator has three different oxygen supply methods, mainly: liquid oxygen source, PSA oxygen production, VPSA oxygen production