Treatment of landfill leachate by ozonation technology
1) Biological treatment technology can remove more than 65% of CODCr in landfill leachate;
2) Ozone oxidation can effectively reduce the CODcr value of biological treatment effluent of landfill leachate, and there is an optimal oxidation time;
3) In the process of ozone oxidation, the greater the pH value of the effluent from the biological treatment of landfill leachate, the higher the removal rate of CODCr. However, considering the economy of the treatment process, it is not recommended to adjust the pH value of the wastewater in the actual wastewater treatment process;
4) After ozonation of landfill leachate biological treatment effluent, its biodegradability has an extreme value with the increase of oxidation time, but
BOD5 ö CODcr fluctuates up and down in 0128, which is degradable wastewater;
5) Ozone oxidation has no effect on the relative content of most components in the biological treatment effluent of landfill leachate, and only the relative content of less components has changed;
6) The combined biological ozone biological technology can be used to treat landfill leachate.