The PSA oxygen plant takes clean compressed air as raw material and high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to produce oxygen from air under certain pressure. The purified and dried compressed air is adsorbed under pressure and desorbed under reduced pressure in the adsorber. Due to the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in the micropores of zeolite molecular sieve is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. Then, after decompression to atmospheric pressure, the adsorbent desorbs the adsorbed nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system, one for adsorption and oxygen production, and the other for desorption and regeneration. The PLC program controller controls the opening and closing of the pneumatic valve to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to obtain high purity oxygen (93% ± 3).
2,The unit has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, low energy consumption, stable operation and high oxygen production rate,Details are as follows:
● fast start-up speed, and qualified oxygen can be provided in 15 ~ 30 minutes;
● the equipment operates automatically and can be unattended in the whole process;
● efficient molecular sieve filling, tighter, more solid and longer service life;
● the pressure, purity and flow are stable and adjustable to meet the different needs of customers;
● reasonable structure, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
3, Product index
● oxygen volume – 5 ~ 1500nm3 / HR
● purity – 93% ± 2
● pressure – 0.1 ~ 0.2 MPa (adjustable)
● atmospheric dew point – ≤ – 40 ℃ (adjustable)
4,Equipment Flow Chart:
This PSA Oxygen Generating System is composed of Compressed Air System, Compressed
Air Purification System, PSA Oxygen Making System and Oxygen Storage System. Air compressor provides compressed air with certain pressure;
Air purification system purifies compressed air by removing the dust, oil and water;
Oxygen and nitrogen separation system produce qualified oxygen gas with PSA technology; Oxygen Storage system provides a stable source and store oxygen gas.
5,Application field of oxygen production equipment
Large factories, aquaculture oxygen production, oxygenation, dissolved oxygen, supporting the use of large ozone machines, disinfection, sterilization, algae removal, etc.
It can also be used for:
● EAF steelmaking: decarbonization, oxygen combustion heating, foam slag melting, metallurgical control and post heating.
● Wastewater treatment: oxygen enriched aeration of activated sludge, pool oxygenation and ozone sterilization.
● Field cutting construction: oxygen enrichment is used for field steel pipe and steel plate cutting, and mobile or small oxygen generator can meet the requirements.
● Sewage treatment and non-ferrous metal smelting: oxygen enrichment is required for smelting steel, zinc, nickel and lead, and PSA method is gradually replacing cryogenic method.
● Glass melting: oxygen combustion and dissolution, cutting, increasing glass output and prolonging furnace life.
● Pulp bleaching and papermaking: chlorine bleaching is transformed into oxygen enriched bleaching to provide cheap oxygen.
● Ore processing: used in gold and other production processes to improve the extraction rate of precious metals.
● Fermentation: rich generation replaces air to supply oxygen for aerobic fermentation, which can greatly improve the efficiency
● Drinking water: provide oxygen to ozone generator for oxygen production and sterilization.
● Oxygen for petrochemical industry and chemical industry: oxygen enrichment is used to replace air for oxidation reaction in the oxygen reaction in petrochemical industry, which can improve the reaction speed and the output of chemical products.